It’s time to get back to all your friends who knocked you off the TV screens during last year’s IPL. That’s because the first leg of IPL 2014 has just been announced. With a majority of first stage matches hosted by Dubai, you have one more reason to pack your bags. One of the most loved tourist destinations in the UAE, Dubai got a little hotter with its nod to hosting IPL 2014 matches.
So, while you pack your bags, here’s your quick guide to Dubai. Be sure to come back with a clicked selfie at each of these amazing places in Dubai. Also in this photo essay are the best places to eat in Dubai and some must things to do in dubai. To add to it, don’t forget to check out the quick guides for the best travel tips and more information. In short, we have arranged everything. Pack your bags and get to work, IPL is waiting for you and so is Dubai!
SwatiTravel is supported by readers and may earn a commission from purchases made through links in this article.
Dubai Must Visits
1) Burj Khalifa, scale it up!
2) Fountains of Dubai for that perfect evening stroll 🙂
3) Dubai Museum for a sneak peek into the past
4) Ski Dubai to turn down the heat!
5) Burj Al Arab, for those who pose longer!
Dubai Must Eats
1) Pierchic for European cuisine
2) Al Hadheerah for traditional Arabic cuisine
Dubai Must Dos – Activities
1) Gold Hunt at Gold Souk
2) Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
3) Old Dubai at Al Bastakiya
4) Get fascinated with the Palm Jumeirah
5) Desert Safari – this is how you start a morning in Dubai!
For Cheap flights – Swatitravel.com