The festival of lights is finally here! And it’s that time of year again when you can remember all the memories that Diwali brings. Tucked away in a corner of our hearts, these memories make us smile every time we recall them.
Here are some unforgettable Diwali memories that we still cherish:
1. Setting up lights with your siblings and parents around the house to make sure every corner wished you a happy Diwali, is one of the fondest memories growing up..
Read also: Discovering Canada’s Secret Gems
2. Travel was the agenda! Local, however. Visiting friends and relatives to give gifts was a daily task. 20 more extras! (gift distribution) 😀
3. Who constantly looked at their watch for the Diwali pooja to get off so they could go out and burn crackers with friends? Well, I sure did!
4. Teen Patti, bluff, rummy—Diwali kicked off card season, and it’s still going strong!
5. Chalo, Chalo Gharki safai mein delay yes, ek hafta hello bacha sirf aur itna saara kaam . This dialogue by your mother only reminds you that Diwali is right around the corner.
6. Opening gifts meant stacking countless boxes of dry fruit. Yes, Diwali actually meant this!
Diwali always brings us closer to such fond memories. Buying crackers with our fathers or making rangolis with our family was not a big thing back then, but it has now become our fondest memories, which we will always cherish for a lifetime. So don’t wait! It’s time you relive these memories and visit your home if you stay away or haven’t celebrated this festival in a long time with closed persons.